ON THE GROUND
We are currently working with governments in developing countries to establish businesses that will provide economic stimulus in those countries.
We are also collaborating with a select group of companies — currently valued at over $30MM, and projected to be worth more than $1B within five years — to procure growth opportunities.
Current research includes topics in:
- Tax law and energy policy (article forthcoming in ABA’s The Tax Lawyer)
- War crimes: torture and national security (article forthcoming)
- Brain stimulation technology and PTSD (article forthcoming)
- Substance Use Disorder and prison
- Psilocybin, abnormal psychology, and prison